< Back to Job Listings
Company: Thousand Islands Playhouse
Date Posted: March 19, 2014
Closing Date: March 28, 2014
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 40
How To Apply:
Please send your resume with cover letter by 4:00pm Friday, March 28, 2014.
By Mail: Debbie Bennett, Thousand Islands Playhouse
Gananoque, Ontario K7g 2T8
By email: Debbie@1000islandsplayhouse.com
Please, no phone calls or visits. While all applications are considered, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information about the company, please visit www.1000islandsplayhouse.com
Term of Employment: 17-24 weeks, commencing in April 2014.
Pay rate: $500 (five hundred dollars) per week less applicable government deductions.
Reports to: Marketing Manager.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm with occasional evening and weekend work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work with the Thousand Islands Playhouse Marketing Manager to ensure that all marketing goals are met. This would include but is not limited to the following:
• Creating promotional and publicity materials, including programme inserts, press releases, display materials, testimonial videos, and more.
• Distribution of marketing materials across Eastern Ontario
• Planning and execution of media preview events, trade shows, and fundraising events
• Researching and maintaining relationships with media contacts
• Implementing online engagement strategies on social media, website and email newsletter
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• Must be currently enrolled in post-secondary education or within 6 months of graduation with a focus on marketing/advertising, theatre or a related field
• Is well-organized, resourceful and self-motivated
• Is an excellent written and verbal communicator in the English language
• Must possess a valid G2 or G level driver’s license.
• Basic graphic design skills are preferred.
Other Job Requirements:
Copyright © 2014 Kingston Employment and Youth Services