< Back to Job Listings
Community Investment Coordinator
Company: United Way Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington
Date Posted: April 16, 2014
Closing Date: April 30, 2014
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 37.5
How To Apply:
Selection Committee – CI Dept
United Way of KFL&A
417 Bagot Street, Kingston, ON K7K 3C1
The Community Investment (CI) Coordinator reports to the Director, Community Investment and provides administrative support to the CI department.
The CI Coordinator also provides direct support in the area of strategic initiatives such as; Homelessness Partnering Strategy, Poverty Reduction Plan, Community Data Consortium, and Mobilizing Local Capacity to End Youth Homelessness.
For a detailed job description visit http://www.unitedwaykfla.ca/about-us/careers/
Work Site Location:
417 Bagot Street
Kingston, ON K7K 3C1
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• Graduate from a recognized college with an office administration or business diploma or equivalent education and experience.
• Minimum of two years recent related experience in a fast paced complex office setting, ideally with a non-profit agency.
• Research experience practical experience related to social issues.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite programs is a requirement.
• Experience working with a CRM database and Excel.
• Ability to work in a flexible office environment with excellent organizational and time management skills. Proficiency in French is an asset
• Must possess a vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Other Job Requirements:
Copyright © 2014 Kingston Employment and Youth Services