< Back to Job Listings
Technical Marketing Coordinator (14 month contract)
Company: ESG Solutions
Date Posted: August 1, 2014
Closing Date: August 31, 2014
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 37.5
How To Apply:
ESG is a rapidly growing enterprise with offices in the Middle East, Asia, the U.S. and Canada. ESG offers worldwide opportunities, a flexible benefits program and competitive compensation.
Apply via email to email@example.com with resume and cover letter quoting “KTMC0814-KK” in the subject line.
ESG thanks all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Engineering Seismology Group Canada Inc. (ESG Solutions) specializes in solving engineering problems using microseismic monitoring and applied geophysical technology. ESG is a rapidly growing company with products and services implemented worldwide. We are recognized as the industry standard for induced microseismic monitoring. Please visit the ESG web site at www.esgsolutions.com for more information.
The successful applicant will join ESG’s Corporate Department. The Technical Marketing Coordinator will provide analytical, creative and strategic support to the Global Energy Services and Mining and Geotechnical Divisions. This individual will help manage external product and service positioning, messaging, and collateral as well as the corporate website and the full library of sales and marketing materials.
The incumbent will also be required to gather competitive and market intelligence, develop technical marketing materials, support the sales teams, manage PR with media, and facilitate product roll outs. This individual must quickly become an expert on the technology, products and services and be able to translate this knowledge into high impact materials that clearly communicate the value of ESG’s solutions to the marketplace.
This position requires an individual who has very strong technical and analytical skills, who is highly organized and who can work well with all departments, teams, as well as with outside vendors, and media.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Support ESG’s sales teams.
• Maintain library of marketing collateral.
• Develop technical marketing materials (including brochures, case studies, tech notes, specification sheets, presentations).
• Maintain the ESG Website, ensuring it is up to date and competitive. Maintain social media channels.
• Gather competitor and market intelligence, conduct competitive and market analysis.
• Write and distribute press releases and author technical articles. Produce media kits as required.
• Promote and assist with tradeshows and conferences, as well as other ESG led events.
• Support the technical writing requirements of ESG (manuals, reports).
• Perform other job duties as required.
• Some travel may be required.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering (Engineering preferred), technical degree combined with a business degree considered an asset.
• 3-5 years of experience working in a technical marketing or business capacity.
• Experience in developing effective and creative marketing content.
• Experience in Oil and Gas or Mining considered a strong asset.
• Experience working in a technical / analytical capacity.
• Demonstrated superior written and oral communication skills.
• 3-5 years working across departments, with senior management, and establishing strong relationships within a work setting.
• Hands on experience working with graphic design applications including experience producing high quality printed materials.
• Excellent organizational, strategic, analytical, planning and implementing skills.
• Self-driven, ability to work independently.
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
• Assertive, ability to suggest creative ideas, influence others and make decisions.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro.
• Familiarity with website CMS environments. HTML is an asset.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel, graphs, charts, databases and Powerpoint.
Copyright © 2014 Kingston Employment and Youth Services