< Back to Job Listings
Quality Control Technologist
Company: ESG Solutions
Date Posted: August 11, 2014
Closing Date: August 25, 2014
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 37.5
How To Apply:
For all of those individuals who are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting job reference number KQC0814-KK.
ESG thanks all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Engineering Seismology Group Canada Inc. (ESG Solutions) specializes in solving engineering problems using microseismic monitoring and applied geophysical technology. ESG is a rapidly growing company with products and services implemented worldwide. We are recognized as the industry standard for induced microseismic monitoring. Please visit the ESG web site at www.esgsolutions.com for more information.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Communicate and enforce the Non-Conformance Process.
• Establish and maintain documentation and serialization for all parts, materials or products as required.
• Ensure that inspection, measuring and test equipment are controlled and where applicable have current calibration status.
• Ensure all parts and materials used in production of ESG product are sourced from approved suppliers.
• Perform incoming inspections on parts and materials as required.
• Work with ESG’s field service groups in Mining and Petroleum to develop and implement methodologies to measure and monitor the level of functionality of installed ESG systems globally.
• Assist in all internal audits with respect to the Quality System and Health & Safety System and their respective Processes.
• Assist with ensuring that the ESG infrastructure is maintained to a high standard which is fit for purpose and able to support ESG in meeting its key goals and objectives.
Work Site Location:
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
• College Diploma
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Experience or training in ISO 9001 Audits
• Competent in MS office applications, AutoCAD
• Ability to work and make decisions independently
• Excellent communication skills
Copyright © 2014 Kingston Employment and Youth Services