Company: Oxford Seminars
Wage Comments: TBD
Date Posted: March 25, 2013
Closing Date: April 30, 2013
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 40
How To Apply:
Email a cover letter and resume in MS Word compatible format to email@example.com. Please indicate \"KY Customer Service Supervisor\" in the subject line.
Customer Service Supervisor
Oxford Seminars is searching for a
full time Customer Service Supervisor to join the Customer Service team
in our Kingston head office. The Customer Service Supervisor will
assist the Manager in the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service
& Registrations Department (CSRD), including planning, monitoring
and directing. The successful candidate will liaise between the
Customer Service Manager and the CSRD team.
- Orientation & Training:
- Provide initial and ongoing support, orientation and training to all team members;
initiative and creatively problem-solve when unforeseen circumstances
occur plus document all details and diligently inform Manager;
- Ensure retention and documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures;
- Ensure awareness of and adherence to relevant policies and procedures;
- Assist Customer Service Manager in establishing plans, budgeting and general administrative tasks;
- Provide coverage for the Customer Service Manager in their absence;
- Review team’s core responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis to ensure that all information is consistent and up to date;
- Ensure continuous improvement in all areas to increase customer
service and team productivity;
- Provide feedback and assist Customer Service Manager with performance of team members;
- Participate in the recruitment process of CSRD team members;
Email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate
“KY Customer Service Supervisor” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest,
however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Oxford Seminars:
Oxford Seminars was founded in 1992 by offering
test preparation courses on Queen’s University campus. Today it is a thriving
and growing company, offering preparation courses for the LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, and
GRE as well as TESOL / TESL / TEFL teacher training certification courses for
students wanting to teach ESL abroad. We offer courses year-round in over 100
locations across Canada and throughout the U.S.
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience
3 to 5 years customer service related experience in a supervisory position;
Excellent time management and organizational skills;
A well disciplined individual with a very strong work ethic, a broad understanding of business and a desire to be successful;
Outstanding customer service awareness, prioritizing, planning, problem solving and decision making skills;
Ability to build team environment and possess the ability to develop, coach and motivate team members;
Attentive to details and thorough in process;
Knowledge, understanding or experience with LSAT, MCAT, GMAT, GRE tests, TESOL / TESL / TEFL teacher training certification or the private education industry considered a valuable asset.