< Back to Job Listings
Company: Ministry of the Environment
Wage: $1,089 to 1,277
Date Posted: January 14, 2013
Closing Date: January 28, 2013
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 36.25
How To Apply:
You must apply online by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers. You must enter the job id number in the Job ID search field to locate the job ad.
refer to job # 49683
• Provide scientific technical support to the Ministry's programs;
• Evaluate permit applications and planning documents and prepare written reports and recommendations on your findings;
• Assess anticipated impacts and make recommendations for the protection and management of environmental resources;
• Review non-complex technical reports and evaluate hydrological and ecological impacts of proposed and existing activities;
• Carry out and interpret results of field studies;
• Provide technical information to applicants and consultants.
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
You must have a degree and/or experience in disciplines such as Hydrology, Biology, Chemistry, Water Resources, Hydrogeology, Environmental Planning, Environmental Science or Agricultural/Biological sciences.
Valid Class G Driver\'s Licence, or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario
Copyright © 2013 Kingston Employment and Youth Services