· Leading, coaching & development of a high performing sales team capable of exceeding the goals, objectives, and financial targets defined in annual operating budget
· Manage a regional Sales Management Team
· Establish performance goals and monitors performance on a continual basis.
· Provide sales management advice and expertise to assist District Sales Managers with the attainment of planned business results. Coach, mentor and career develop all sales resources.
· Create training and development plans for District Sales Managers and Retail Sales Consultants
· Conduct analysis to manage sales performance against corporate objectives and market developments.
· Conduct sales forecasts and weekly and/or monthly status reports
· Provide accurate, relevant and timely management information on the performance metrics for the business in order to facilitate effective business planning, forecasting, and resource allocation
· Develop a Sales Plan, based on Rogers quarterly and annual objectives, which incorporates hard and soft metrics for each quarter and annually. It should focus on revenue generation/sales growth and incorporate planned activities with supporting metrics and clear ownership for accountability
· Maximize sales results; achieve assigned sales quotas and total billed revenue targets; consistent monthly sales.
· Formulate quarterly bonus plans to encourage sales department staff and maximize the total revenue per sale
· Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by leading the team to drive real and long standing business value. Working with operations.
· Maintain and develop key alliances with strategic partners
· Develop, implement and measure training programs to improve customer service, consistently “WOWING” the client
· Responsible for the achievement of monthly and quarterly Customer Satisfaction Targets (CMP)
· Coach and mentor sales team to exceed monthly and quarterly CMP targets
· Act as an ambassador for Wireless Express and the Rogers/FIDO brands, and uphold the values and behaviours of a senior leader in the business and throughout the extended community