Wage Comments: base salary + commissions
Date Posted: February 28, 2013
Closing Date: March 30, 2013
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 40+
How To Apply:
of wireless solutions
develop new accounts and build your client base.
Effectively present ideas and solutions, influence
buying decisions and respond to customer challenges.
forecasting and strategic territory planning.
up-to-date on all wireless products, including: GPS Tracking and Fleet
Management Systems, MS Exchange Services, In-Building Wireless Coverage
Solutions, SMB PBX Systems, etc…
Work Site Location
Travel within Ontario
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience
• A minimum of 1-3 years sales experience, recent sales graduates or graduates of a related field will definitely be considered
• Strong business acumen with excellent presentation skills.
• The ability to evolve with wireless technology, and learn new things constantly.
• Passion and motivation to exceed expectations and to grow as a Sales Professional within the telecommunications industry.
• The drive to work in an exciting and very competitive wireless industry that is changing the ways people work, live and play.
• Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications, CRM Tools, Etc..)
Other Job Requirements