< Back to Job Listings
Company: Anchor Concrete Products Ltd.
Wage Comments: Commensurate with experience
Date Posted: July 26, 2013
Closing Date: August 9, 2013
Position is: FT
Hours Per Week: 40+
How To Apply:
If you would like to contribute to a high energy and innovative team, send your resume and cover letter to: Anchor Concrete Products Limited, 1645 Sydenham Road, Kingston, Ontario K7L 4V4 OR fax: 613-546-4540 OR email: email@example.com
Duties will include operation of a forklift to assist with loading of trailers for both plants, rebar and outbound shipments and the safe operation of yard cranes.
Work Site Location:
1645 Sydenham Road, Kingston ON
Minimum Requirements / Work Experience:
- AZ license an asset;
- Forklift experience an asset;
- Ability to operate a front end loader and shunt truck an asset;
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma obtained;
- Ability to deal with contractors and customers in a helpful and courteous manner;
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and safety required;
- Willingness to learn and flexible with working hours required.
Other Job Requirements:
Copyright © 2014 Kingston Employment and Youth Services